GETTING MY BODY BACK!!

I do know that I just had a baby less than 3 months ago but the old size 2 woman in me WANTS HER BODY BACK!! During my pregnancy I gained 55 pounds. Yes fifty-fi ve! Because of breastfeeding I was able to lose 30 of that right away but I’m still left with the unwanted 25. I doubt that I will EVER weigh 125 pounds again but I would be happy with losing 10-15. At 5’9” and 125 pounds I understand that I was a little too thin.
Want to know the most stressful part about not losing your baby weight instantly? (because that’s what is supposed to happen of course) SHOPPING! I am a shopper by nature. On-line, in-store or thrifting. You name it, I do it. But when you are 25 pounds heavier than you’ve ever been, things can get really stressful really fast. I simply do not know my size or what style looks best on me anymore. Nothing is more frustrating than going to 5 stores and not finding one article of clothing! Since this happened to me this past weekend, I’ve decided to actually do something about it. I need to get my health and body back in order.
It’s very easy to say that I am going to exercise. The hard part is actually doing it. I get off from work at 5pm every day and as soon as I get home, it’s Mommy Mode! Cooking, cleaning, bottle making, diaper changing, and goo-goo ga-ga Mommy Mode. Between all of this I need to find 20 minutes a day to work on myself. If that means waking up early or staying up late, I WILL find time to take care of my body and to exercise. No excuses. To make sure that I’m not just saying this and that I will actually get off my ass and do it, I will start logging my exercises on here. This way I HAVE TO stick to it!
I’ll probably start small with just stretching, crunches, jumping jacks etc. We’ll see what I come up with tonight. ;-) What are some of your favorite exercises and how did you cope with getting your body back on track after having  a baby?

Some motivational pics via Pinterest:




Comments

Popular Posts