It's ok Thursday!

Today I am linking up with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup for It's Ok Thursdays

It's ok...

To only have your tree half decorated. I was not expecting half of my lights to blow.

To leave your newborn son with a sitter during the day while you're working and trying to provide a better life for him.

That Christmas is in 3.5 weeks and only I've only bought half of the presents I need to.

To FINALLY have Outlook on my work computer. WINNING!

To take a year off of school. At least I'm finally going back!

To write this blog while I'm at work. Sssshhh!!

To want to make stuffing after Thanksgiving.

To only have 3 followers. (One being myself) It's not a competition!

To not be as interested in Pinterest now as I was when it wasn't popular.

To fall asleep at 9:30 PM. We all need out beauty rest, right?



Comments

Popular Posts