My First Post!

Starting a blog has been something that I've wanted to do for several months but just recently (today) have found the energy to do. So much has happened in my/our life in the past several months, that I wish I had started sooner but since I can't go back in time, today is better than never! I wanted to start this blog to write about the journey of becoming a Mom, a Wife, and everything in between.

So….. how do I start my first post? I guess I’ll tell you a little about me. I am married to the most amazing husband a girl could ask for. We are newlyweds; it’s only been 7 weeks and 3 days since we said “I do.” We are also expecting a little boy to be born on August 26th. With only 4 weeks and 4 days away from our EDD (estimated due date) you can imagine the excitement and anticipation building up inside to meet our little man. We’re not completely ready for his arrival, yet, but that’s why they give you 40 weeks right? We still have some last minute organizing and packing (hospital bag) but once that’s done all we have to do is sit and wait for Jordan to make his first appearance into this world!

 We are extremely blessed to have the love and support of our family and friends through these amazing moments. Words cannot describe our gratitude. We love you all.

Comments

  1. Awesome blog brooke!!!!!!!!You definitively have a talent for journalism! Can't wait to be an uncle!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts